How to enroll to laba?
LABA Rimini offers five training courses: Fashion, Graphic, Design, Photography, and Cinema, equivalent to three-year degree courses, in addition to a two-year specialized course in Fashion Design.
Reserve your spot at LABA, Pre-Register today!
Pre-Registration is non-binding and ensures you the opportunity to enroll in case the maximum number of students for the course you desire is reached. Additionally, you will be contacted by the Secretariat with all the necessary information for enrollment and updates on the start of the academic year.
Pre – Enrollment
The student who intends to enroll in one of the three-year courses must submit the pre-enrollment form to the Academy’s Secretariat in order to establish priority in case the number of registrations exceeds the set limit for each course.
Fill out the form and submit it from February 1, 2023, to September 29, 2023, with no obligation to enroll.
The enrollment must be subsequently formalized by presenting the required documents and paying the first installment. The list of documents can be requested at the Secretary’s Office and will be sent via email from July 2023 to those who have submitted the pre-registration application.
Registration for the Courses of Study
Explore your creativity at LABA Rimini. We offer comprehensive training with experienced faculty and specialized laboratories. Enroll now and turn your passion into artistic reality.
Download the registration forms for LABA Rimini’s courses here.
Scholarships and Accommodation
The assignment of scholarships, accommodation, and other forms of financial aid can be requested from the Regional Agency for Higher Education and Scholarships ER-GO.
Please consult the website ER-GO.it for the procedures and relevant deadlines.
How to Enroll
The enrollment must be formalized by submitting the required documents and making the payment of the first installment. The list of documents can be requested at the Secretariat and will be sent via email from July 2023 to those who have submitted the pre-enrollment application.
The first installment must be paid upon enrollment, and the subsequent 5 installments must be paid by the 10th day of the months of January, February, March, April, and May 2024.
How to formalize the enrollment
To enroll at LABA Rimini, it is necessary to download the enrollment form in PDF format for the correct year and fill it out. Next, the applicant must digitize the required documentation, as indicated in the enrollment procedure, by scanning or photographing the paper documents. Finally, the enrollment can be formalized by completing the available online form.
The required documents are as follows:
- Completed and signed enrollment form
- Identity Card
- Tax Identification Number (Health Insurance Card)
- Certificate of Residence (in plain paper or self-certification)
- Original Diploma or Substitute Diploma Certificate or self-certification
- Digital JPG format passport photo
- Certificate of completion of Safety and First Aid Course (if available)
- Receipts of payments:
- First installment of the annual fee (to the account of L.A.B.A. Rimini S.r.l. cod. IBAN: IT 85 H 02008 24220 000011050788 Important: please always specify the student’s name in the reason for payment)
- Copy of the postal bulletin for the payment of the “Regional Tax for the Right to Study” of €140.00 (to the Postal Current Account no. 68882703 payable to Regione Emilia Romagna with the reason for payment “tassa regionale per il diritto allo studio universitario a.a. 2022/2023 LABA”)
All documentation must be uploaded by and no later than September 29, 2023.